(n.) someone who takes on a new challenge every day; turning woodworks into masterpieces.
The Finisher works directly with the Lead Finisher in our newly developed finish room using the latest technology and tools to apply finish coatings to our cabinets, caseworks, and architectural millworks projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Apply finish coatings to woodworks products according to job requirements and standards; inform Lead Finisher of any issues that may negatively impact production; and clean & maintain finishing department, tools, and equipment.
- As we evolve as a company, your responsibilities will continue to evolve; including learning and adapting to software advancements.
- Be available as a resource for Lead Finisher and production team who need assistance with completing projects.
ESSENTIALS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Punctual, reliable, lover of bright & clean environments, and particular enthusiast of further beautifying woodworks.
- Interest in a changing environment, learning and gaining new knowledge, job flexibility, not knowing what challenges tomorrow might bring.
- Self-motivation, works well with others and independently, emulates a positive attitude, provides quality customer service, works productively, thinks critically with complex problem solving and evaluation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under changing conditions on a variety of projects, working accurately and quickly under pressure, prioritize and work flexibly to meet deadlines.
- Experience with general woodworking, manufacturing, fabrication, construction or designing.
THE BORING STUFF
Reports To: Production Manager
Benefit Classification: Hourly, Full-time
Education/Work Experience: Non-traditional/formal, AA, BA, BS, MA, MS, PhD? First-time employee, seasoned expert, entrepreneur? All encouraged to apply. We’re excited to hear how your education and work experiences were unique and how you excelled! What will make you successful in this role?
H.S.A. (Health Savings Account)
Direct Deposit/Online Payroll Services
Send resume to: email@example.com
Or visit our shop to submit your resume or complete an application.
By November 19, 2019