(n.) someone who takes on a new challenge every day; fixing the problems of tomorrow from the design drafted today that prevents the problems experienced yesterday.
The Designer/Drafter will work directly with our design and process development team to help create, streamline, and adjust processes by performing drafting and design work using 2D & 3D computer-aided design (“CAD”) applications, equipment or techniques.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Draft plans in Cabinet Vision and 3D modeling.
- As we evolve as a company, your responsibilities will continue to evolve; including learning and adapting to software advancements.
- Be available as a resource for Engineer/Designer/Drafter & company leadership who need assistance with completing projects.
ESSENTIALS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Background or experience in Cabinet Vision.
- Ability to read/interpret blueprints.
- Interest in a changing environment, learning and gaining new knowledge, job flexibility, not knowing what challenges tomorrow might bring.
- Self-motivation, works well with others and independently, emulates a positive attitude, provides quality customer service, works productively, thinks critically with complex problem solving and evaluation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under changing conditions on a variety of projects, working accurately and quickly under pressure, prioritize and work flexibly to meet deadlines.
- AAS degree in drafting/design.
- Experience with 3D drafting (ex. Autodesk Inventor)
- Experience with general woodworking, manufacturing, fabrication, construction or designing.
THE BORING STUFF
Reports To: Engineering Manager
Benefit Classification: Hourly, Full-time
Education/Work Experience: Non-traditional/formal, AA, BA, BS, MA, MS, PhD? First-time employee, seasoned expert, entrepreneur? All encouraged to apply. We’re excited to hear how your education and work experiences were unique and how you excelled! What will make you successful in this role?
H.S.A. (Health Savings Account)
Direct Deposit/Online Payroll Services
View and submit resume here.
Or visit our shop to submit your resume or complete an application.
By February 4, 2020